Saturday, September 15, 2012

The Black In White


Sometimes the reality slaps me in the face, leaving me with a bruised hope and a fractured faith. The ink hardening in the pen's vessel reminds me of the blood congealing in my cold hands… There's a clock that tick tocks soundlessly on my walls and there's a crack widening in my soul observant of an imminent break down… A blind man's eyes on his fingertips looking for hope in the once healing, golden, sun ray… And the rain drops, delicate like Lily's tears soaking up my face, forcing their ways to my eyes. They make me think of all the pain, prying my heart open to numb everything I hid in it… Something's being awakened in me… Like a truth buried underneath an unfulfilled destiny… I have always been a little cat deep inside, waiting for someone to come and hate me for no reason, throw a stone at me, believing that I'm a witch! And I'm jumping up and down persistently hoping that some day I will jump high enough to reach the "Milky"way! The smell of burned up candles and incense sticks…the not granted wishes and unanswered prayers…the last flame elongating so high silently, stretching my nerves, And the sky, full of beautiful shining fake stars covering their fake God… What if the sky falls? What if their God reveals? What if our lie of living is exposed? What if… My soul is itching on the place of stitches left from my incident! The mark of the fingers of reality is burning on my ego… We need a redeemer…we need a savior… Something's gotta happen… Someone's gotta come… Oct 2007 Tehran Iran

No comments:

Post a Comment