Saturday, September 15, 2012

Innocensce


I miss my window with its only tree in it and a chocolaty sky above it! … There he was. My childhood playmate! …holding the saddest book of the world in his hand, with tired bloodshot eyes… Every living creature seems to be an enemy to him. He looks pale and confused. He is probably burning the last existing parts of his heart inside, Blowing the bitter smoke out so distressingly… His forgotten innocence barely survived his senseless hatred. But …I could still see it in his eyes…he looks old… He whispers: something's wrong!… And I think to myself, if only you could see, how everything's right... it's just you flying in a sky that leads to the wrongest place of all times… He was wearing a blue shirt, defying all the things he once fought for! Now I'm sure he doesn't remember me… I wish I could give him a piece of my window… ______________________________________________________________________________ There's just a thought, And I just keep going on and on and… The word independence rings as a falsetto in my song! Huge gates and spread wings and yet, hesitation. It's like a raw of green lights and my feet stuck to a fragile fact! How much I wanna break it and free myself from this doubt… I felt the flash of my soul for an instant, like that of a camera, not permanent…a temporary feeling, a short lasting truth… and then I thought, there's something wrong here, a burning spot in my blue tranquility…or maybe, like a black spot on the face of the moon… I try to rationalize how I feel… I close my eyes and I see a little girl weaving a carpet deep down in the ocean…It moves straight to my core… And I feel a queer taste in my mouth…like chewing a piece of aluminum! I chew my heart and gulp it down again! … I yawned and tried to escape the desire to sleep… I looked at the grey sky out of the window dotted by small rain drops. Small bright spots cut into halves by sharp nails of the wind, remind me Of the miracle of a prophet who cut the full moon in half, Yet people denied his irrefutable prophecy… In the shadowy sky of today, though I can't see anything, I can still feel a heavy silence in the heart of the shiniest star… It is not my sigh that is casting a shadow over the evening sky… I wanna prove my innocence to everybody, but something shines through me... like a little gold fish under murky waters… What does innocence mean anyway? Doesn't it mean to some how believe in all the things that make no sense? Then I am guilty of this innocence… But I'll make up for it... I would give them my hands in return; they are broken I know...I broke them while I was digging deep to find my innocence... but u can still shred them into little pieces… They'd make good birdseed for those birdbrains! … I'm crying my eyes out with green tears that make my eyes look pale…closer and closer to whiteness… Green lights are gone… Now all I see are close gates and drowned wings and a tomorrow which will never arrive… Nov 14, 07 Tehran Iran

1 comment:

  1. Copied from Multiply:


    dpatrickt wrote on Nov 15, '07
    I am speechless. It is hard to get me speechless. Your writing grows stronger. No one has ever said how sorrowful and far the moon is. But you have accomplished it. Everything in my soul is crying out to you in such a sorrow. You know that. And you know I will. But I am your friend, NegiN. I will only listen............................for now.


    jonbaggins wrote on Nov 18, '07
    Oh, my sweet girl!
    Such beauty your anguish brings into the world.

    Ah, how I feel the pain of the other,
    That other who, in truth, is my deepest self.
    And should I reify your pain in my own heart?
    And make it real,
    For all eternity?
    Or smile in pleasant equanimity?

    Oh, how can I unloose this knot?
    To ease your pain, And never make it greater?
    Never spread it through all the world?

    Come to my arms, my sweetest child,
    That I may kiss those tears,
    And, in the kissing, sweeten more the world,
    For you,
    And all of us.



    jonbaggins wrote on Nov 26, '07, edited on Nov 26, '07
    A great Zen Master from many years ago was sitting looking at the moon through the window of his little home when a thief rushed in at the door.
    The Master was very poor and had no money nor things to steal. As the thief went to leave, the master said, "You must have come a long way to visit me. You should not leave empty handed. Here, take my clothes". Embarrassed, the thief took them and slunk away.
    The master continued to look through the window. Poor man, he thought, I wish I could have given him this moon.

    And then comes one of the great Zen Koans. . .

    The thief left it behind,
    The moon at the window.



    cosmiclearner wrote on Nov 30, '07
    Awwh man, am feeling pretty thievish...

    Anyway, forget the moon - you guys are the sun! :-)

    Forget fragile facts - they don't exist.

    We're swimming in the ocean - we're it! :-)

    ReplyDelete